In-line with our promise to provide service you can trust and the exceptional care you deserve, and because the health and safety of our clients, staff and community is so important to us, we have worked very hard to ensure we can care for you in a manner that is safe for all involved.
This has resulted in the following changes:
- In order to responsibly manage the traffic flow in the clinic, we are no longer allowing walk-ins – you must have an appointment. The door to the building may be open, but the clinic door will remain locked for now.
- We will continue to offer no-contact pick-up of supplies, and hearing aid drop-offs for maintenance. Please call the clinic for directions.
- Face-masks are required and will be provided for you; and hand sanitizer is readily available.
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment. We are spacing appointment times to ensure there is no overlap between clients. Ring the doorbell next to the elevator in the lobby when you arrive, and we will let you in.
- Please enter the clinic alone unless other arrangements have previously been made.
- For any appointments requiring you to attend the clinic, you will be required to answer a health questionnaire prior to appointment booking, and again on the day of your appointment.
If a previous appointment was cancelled because of our closure due to COVID-19, we will be contacting you soon to re-schedule. We understand some of you may not feel comfortable attending appointments just yet, and that’s okay. Your health, safety and comfort is our priority. We do want to touch base by phone to make sure you are doing okay and have everything you need.
Thanks so much for your patience and understanding during these challenging times. Stay safe and healthy.
💜 Sheri and Shelly